Saturday, December 6, 2008

Early Morning Beach Walk

Today has been a very busy day. Went to the beach early in the morning. Started the walk at 7am. The tide levels were just perfect. The tide was going out so we had a lot of beach to walk on. We walk south today. Because there was so much beach, we were able to walk for miles. I love walkingin that direction. At a certain point the beach is almost pristine. No one ever walks there. It is very peaceful. I was not going to put up these pictures because it seems I am always putting tbeach pictures up. However, I think they are different enough because it is in a different area. I hope that you all can see what I mean by pristine. After the beach walk, I went to the Vizsla Club of Northern California's holiday party. It was a lot of fun too. Now I am tired and full.

2 comments:

Tony said...

Beautifull pics of the dogs enjoying their morning walk.
Your lucky to have such a lovely beach close by

Pam Lambros said...

We are lucky...I can't get enough of it really.