Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hard to Believe It Is November 15th

Well we were off to the beach again today. Not that unusual I know but it was 80 degrees at the beach today. That's unheard of for this time of the year. Of course it was beautiful but I can't help but think there truly are some greenhouse gas issues going on. Oh well, I enjoy the day and continue to try and reduce my carbon footprint. Anyways, below are a series of pictures showing the dogs stalking and chasing the seabirds. Funny thing is, I think the birds enjoy taunting them. They know there is no way the dogs will catch them.





I do love watching these guys run. I love their energy and athleticism. Wish I could get some. :-)

1 comment:

The Oceanside Animals said...

I've heard that when my wife was a girl they had a tame crow, and it definitely enjoyed taunting their dogs!