Thursday, August 7, 2008

Off to Kentucky Tomorrow

So I am off to Kentucky to celebrate my grandparent's 70th wedding anniversary. That's right, 70 years of marriage. That, to me, is amazing. Now I must tell you, I am terrified of flying. So afraid that I stay awake at night thinking about making a reservation. I have not gone to visit my grandparents as much as I would like because of this. But how do I not go visit them for such an event. My grandparents are two very special people. They were and still are very influential in my life. Truly, I don't know that I would be were I am today without their love and support. They have NO idea we are all going out to surprise them. I cannot wait to see the look on their faces. It will be cool! I plan on taking lots of pictures and some video of the weekend. There will be no entries for the next few days but be prepared for pictures and tales once I am back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helloooo, I cant wait to see you Pam, its going to be a fun weekend. I'm going to take a lot of pictures too, and unlike Tiffany I'll send you copies LOL. See you in Nashville, and your flight will be great. Michael

I'm Gabby said...

Wow, what a great surprise!! Have fun!!!

Gabby's mom