Monday, July 21, 2008

Can it Really Be??

Looks like I will be seeing my old friend Wendy Layton on August 22nd when Trina Hamlin will be opening for Steve Forbert at The Freight and Salvage in Berkeley. Wendy is Trina's Tour Manager and does a damn good job of it. Anyways, Wendy and I go way back . I first met her more than 26 (?) years ago. I haven't seen her for probably 14 or 15 years. Wendy was a super friend to me when I some had serious issues with my knee and I wasn't able to work for a year. She set up a benefit car wash for me which helped support me. Could I have asked for better friends? I think not. That was more than cool. Because of that, I will always hold a special place in my heart for her and all my wonderful friends in Tucson, AZ. Now I look forward to seeing her again, listening to some great music and having a good old time. Any of you in the vicinity-come on out. It would be a fun time.

No comments: