Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Political Rumblings

Just to let everyone know, I have no intention of making this a political blog since we are all very diverse in our leanings. However, I don't think it matters what side of the aisle you land on, the way our media presents information to us is disgraceful! I mean, seriously, we need to know the likeability of the wives?!!? I guess the nation doesn't have enough serious issues that needs to be address. Please!!! The media should present the issues that are important to the people and find out the differences in the candidates stances. We need to have a voting population that is informed about the differences so we can make educated voting decisions. There are significant issues that we are facing as a nation and the challenges for the next president will be challenging at best. Let's stop the negative campaigning and backbiting. Okay....my little rant is done. I am off to watch "Scrubs".

No comments: