Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Compelled by Dennis the Vizsla's "Go-Go Gadget Ears"








I love seeing the pictures of the dogs ears flying in the wing. When I saw the picture of Dennis the Viszla going over the agility jump, it made me want to pull out a few of the pictures I have of flying dog ears. Hope you don't mind Dennis. Something about these pictures makes me think...boy, they are sure having a good time and how can I learn how to have fun with such reckless abandon. I haven't figured that out yet but the pictures bring a smile to my face. The doberman is our friend Flirtie. Her ears are always up.

3 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello pam its dennis the vizsla dog oh no i dont mind at all i luv seeing gadjet eerz!!! ok bye

Anonymous said...

It must be a vizsla thing. hehe So cute!

Tony said...

Great ears up shots, Dumbo would be jealous, and Sally Field (from her Flying Nun days)The Doberman is a cutie, I had one many years ago & they are beautiful dogs.