Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lordy, Lordy Look Who's Forty-Michael Guerin



I am sending a shout out to my brother-in-law who is turning forty today (September 26th). Happy birthday Michael. Doesn't seem possible that you have reached that age. I remember when you and Tiffany used to come to my house on Sundays for chicken dinner and America's Funniest Home Video (can't believe I am admitting to that). That was more than twenty years ago. Wow! Anyways, you are a great brother-in-law and I am glad to have you as part of the family. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhh I feel so loved!!!! Thanks Pam, we loved those Sundays at your house. We wished you lived closer and we could have you over, No Americas Funniest Videos though lol. Well I dont know where the time went, but I hope I have another 40 to go. Talk to you soon, and I promise I'm going to get those pictures of the bumper stickers to you soon, Love Michael

Pam Lambros said...

Glad you made it home safe. Hope you had a great b-day.