Friday, September 19, 2008

Random Thoughts On (my) Aging and International Talk Like A Pirate Day

Okay, this is kind of funny. Funny in an ironic way not a haha way. I turn 50 and my body immediately breaks down. I have my first signs of arthritis. So this is what they mean by youth being wasted on the young. I have all this knowledge and understanding (yea right) and yet...I won't be able to use it. Oh well, thanks to my friend Wendy who let us all know it is International talk like a Pirate Day...at least I can have fun with that. ARR!!

Speaking of that, isn't it kind of funny there is such a thing. I mean really, International Talk Like a Pirate Day". How fun...So in honor of Wendy and International Talk Like a Pirate Day...comments should be made in pirate.

The Pirate Life: Unleashing Your Inner Buccaneer,by Ol' Chumbucket and Cap'n Slappy

2 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Sorry to hear turning fifty hit you so h-aaaaarrrrr-d!

Pam Lambros said...

Very good pirate Dennis the vizsla.