Sunday, October 5, 2008

Well...Why Not....


He couldn't possibly do anymore damage than those who are already in there. Right? Seriously though, all I could think of when I saw this sign was the cartoon kid with the big head who had a crush on the little red-headed girl AND always had the football picked up by Lucy before he could kick it. If this was you, wouldn't you have change your name to Charles, Chuck, even Fred? Anything other than Charlie(not that Charlie is a bad name). I don't know how much confidence this would instill in his potential constituency. I mean (although his intentions are good) do you want to vote in someone who can't even manage his own little league baseball team? Or whose beagle always gets the best of him? Just wondering what his handlers are thinking.

2 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlie Brown's first legislative priority: Outlawing the practice of yankng the football away before you can kick it.

My favorite politician's name that I ever saw was a guy named "Joe Java" who was running for sheriff in, I think, Auburn. Gotta love somebody who's named after coffee -- twice.

Pam Lambros said...

That is a good name. I love coffee.