Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Demise of the Troll Clown

I think the dogs have been reading the comments on the blog. When I came home today, I found this...

Dixy hovering over the troll clown. At this point, I am not certain whether it is Dixy or Sara who is responsible for this shredding. Of course Sara is saying, "who me?", as she is licking her tongue.Still not sure who is responsible, I assess the damage to the sinister troll clown.

As you can see, he is now empty-headed and hairless. Apparently, the dogs had little patience for his antics and did not want him wreaking havoc on anyone else's life. But still...which one was the ringleader? All of a sudden, it became very clear...

I should have known. Nothing happens without Sara's approval. She is, after all, the queen vizsla of the household.

Apparently Sara took my comments from the previous post to heart. She really punished him. Sorry Staci-he only lasted a day in the house.

6 comments:

Staci Wittenauer said...

Yeah, Sara! You are my hero! I laughed out loud when I saw that missing head and hair. Now, tear off those damn clown shoes. (Or are they troll shoes?)

Pam Lambros said...

I figured you wouldn't be too heart-broken. :-)

They are clown shoes.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Mmmmmmm brainssssssss ......

Pam Lambros said...

Yes...Dennis...you would enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

In my opinion, all clowns should be eaten. Especially Troll clowns!

Pam Lambros said...

You and Staci are on the same page. :-)