Friday, October 24, 2008

Things That People Will Buy


I went to Barnes & Nobles to look for images of southwestern, US birds and reptiles. While wandering around the store, I spotted this, "Toilets of the World". Don't ask me why, but I just had to have it . I mean who would think of putting together a book of pictures of toilets and their descriptions from around the world. As I was flipping through it, I found an assortment of toilet types. Everything from your basic outhouse to really elaborate hi-tech toilets. There were a few that I just had to share though. More for their really bizarreness. This one moves and shakes. Can you men imagine using this?


Who knows where they got the idea for this one. Kind of reminds me of someone I might see in a Gay Pride Parade.

This one made me feel uncomfortable even thinking about using these toilets. I mean who wants faces staring at you the whole time?

And then there was this one. Frightening on so many levels but funny too.

Anyways wanted to share.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would either be too frightened to use the loo, or not need the loo after being frightened!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Egad!!!!!

Pam Lambros said...

You are funny ifeelunusual. I never thought of it that way but you are right. :-)