Friday, October 17, 2008

The Bailout Explained

So it has been a few days since my last entry and I was thinking about what I wanted to blog today. Initially I thought I would just let everyone know the mundane things that have been going on. BUT as luck would have it, my friend Staci passed along this gem of a video. It gives me the opportunity to better understand the reasons of how we ended up in this financial mess and how our bailout numbers were derived. You see, it is clear that these leaders of men went to the Ma & Pa Kettle School of Mathematics And we, the uneducated masses, just need to see this little video to understand that the numbers will add up. So...here's to educating as many as possible. Now we can all relax knowing our financial futures are in good hands.

3 comments:

Miska, Tyro & Diva said...

This is a great video - leaves my head spinning because it's so 'inventive'.

Pam Lambros said...

It is inventive. I'll give you that. :-)

The Oceanside Animals said...

This explains a lot!