Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Troll Clown

Something fishy has been going on in my office. For the past couple of weeks, I have had all kinds of phone problems in my office. My phone would ring to nowhere and would be answered by a black hole. No matter who I reported it to, they weren't able to fix it. My frustration was reaching it's limits. I was at my wits end. Then I came into the office and caught him in the act. At first I wasn't sure what he was. I guess he anticipated that, so he added his own little note.


As you can see, he is a devious little creature. He was screwing around with my phone system. He must have tired of toying with me and allowed himself to be caught, figuring he would be free to move on to the next tied-to-technology human. He hadn't expected me to pack him in my bag and take him home to meet...


Sara...

She had decided to make him her own.

So there you are little troll clown, maybe now you will know not to mess with a vizsla owner. We are protected.

Another moral to the story...it's not just the gremlins that will get you.

5 comments:

Staci Wittenauer said...

I just can't believe that such a creature was probably in the hands of a young child prior to wreaking havoc on your office. Have you properly warned Sara to beware of trolls disguised as clowns? Nothing good can come of their friendship, unless of course Sara uses her as a chew toy! Enjoy.

Tony said...

Chew Sara chew, chew its guts out!!!
That's Flat Tony's phone, Troll clowns shouldn't mess with it.....

Pam Lambros said...

She hasn't befriended him...she owns him. He is her marionette. Quite entertaining really. Especially since she has no opposable thumbs.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sara its dennis the vizsla dog hay if yoo get tired of yore noo littel puppet thing i wil be happy to eet him for yoo ive dun it before ha ha ok bye

Pam Lambros said...

looks like the troll clown is still influencing my technology. The card readers are down and I was unable to get back to into the office. I will let Sara know it is time to punish him. If she doesn't I am calling on you Dennis.