Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween and Sneaky Sara

I am trying to get all the Halloween candy in a bowl, preparing for the trick or treaters. I had to run to the back of the house and when I came back, this.
Of course I knew who it had to be....Sara. It always is in these instances.

She is really quite sneak. Her she is saying "What, I don't see any candy...Hey how that get there?". Oh Sara, you sneaky girl you. How do you find it?

Another funny little Halloween story. I a group of siblings from 3 to 11 came to the door. I gave each of them some candy. They ran down the the sidewalk to their parents. Two of them came back, the 11 and 3 year old, to ask about the dogs. Next thing I know, the 3 year old is taking candy from the bowl. I think she has been secretly taking lessons from Sara on candy thievery. It was funny.

3 comments:

Pam Lambros said...

Iz tryin, Iz trying dixie the poodool. i needs to get some ideers from u and dennis. you guyz iz good.

The Oceanside Animals said...

If you want learn to be a thief, you'd be hard-pressed to find a better teacher than a vizsla ...

Unknown said...

Halloween is always a busy time at the emergency vet's office. Chocolate is poisonous to dogs. When I was at the vet with Kalman about a year ago, there was a Chocolate Lab who ate a bowl full of chocolate and was in to have his stomach pumped. We often get distracted and the dogs take advantage of us, to their detriment. Grapes and raisins are also poisonous to dogs as well.